On June 24, 2014, my youngest son, Kody Cook, died from an accidental overdose of methadone and clonazepam. Kody was just 20 years old. Kody left behind family and many friends. Our lives have been shattered by this loss. Kody had an unforgettable smile and a great sense of humor. He was a loving, kind,… Continue reading Kody Cook, another young Nova Scotian lost to RX drugs
On December 23rd 2014 RCMP issued complaint findings to GPDOTS director Trine Lise Good regarding the complaint she filed after her sons death investigation was closed with no charges laid and minimal investigation done. Previous to the complaint being filed Mrs Good had never been interviewed for an official statement in person by the RCMP… Continue reading RCMP complaint findings regarding Ryan Good’s death grossly inadequate
It has been 656 days since I lost my little brother Joshua to an accidental overdose to hydromorphone and alcohol and it does not hurt any less. In fact, in reality it hurts more. The rage and the anger has faded only making it more clear how much it hurts to not have him in… Continue reading Its a New Year , Same Fight!